Sunday, March 31, 2013

Baby things


I've attempted to post some of my favorite baby things.  I've had so much fun making them for my grandchildren and friends, I've decided to offer them to the public.  (Well, I've got to feed my  habit somehow, and this seems like the best way to do it.)  You can leave a post here to order, but the best way to reach me is by email:  jacky.sparks@gmail.com or phone:  662-238-2682.
Because all my items are custom made, the fabric will vary.  Your items will be one of a kind, and may not match these exactly. 

 image.jpegphoto.JPGphoto.JPG photo.JPGphoto.JPG

 Hand towels, bibs, and burps
$15 each or 2 for $25
your choice of embroidery, monogram and/or applique
Hand towel
custom burp and bib with applique and name
monogrammed bib
embroidery and name
diaper burps


Towels
Beach towel with monogram or name $18
Beach towel with applique or embroidery $20, add $3 for name also
Applique Hooded towel   $25, add $3 for name also
Applique Hooded poncho  $35, add $3 for name also 
Applique Hooded Poncho with name
Applique Hooded Towel with name
Hooded poncho with removable washcloth duck bill



Beach towel with embroidery and name










Hood for towel or poncho


 Onesies or t-shirts with monogram, applique and/or name
$18 with 3 letter monogram
$20 with applique and/or name
$22 with both

Handsome man showing off his monogrammed onesie
onesies and t-shirts

Big brother and sister shirts available also
onesies

Note:  This is a Paty, Inc. onesie that I monogrammed for my grandson.  It is not an item I offer, only showing the monogram.  The monogrammed minky blanket is lined in a washable satin.  It measures 40x40.  I make these and monogram them.  They sell for $40 with name included. 

onesie with coordinating pants
$30 with shirt applique/name
$35 with both pants and shirt applique

 


Isn't she cute in her minky pants?
Applique is on pants back

tan pants have paw print on pants back



Infant gowns
$23 for 3 letter monogram
$26 for applique/name
$28 for minky sewn on bottom with monogram
Appliqued Infant Gown
Minky Infant gown with monogram


my youngest girl model
my youngest boy model


Custom clothing

Custom Reversible Crossback Top and ruffle bloomers
$35 with applique/name on one side
$40 with applique/name on both sides
Matching reversible hat $15






My 50 year old doll model!


 Peasant top with matching ruffle pants 
 $38, monogram or applique can be added for additional charge


Other custom clothing not pictured:
Bubbles for boys and girls
jon jons and sunsuits
Pillowcase dresses
Rompers
Girl Shorts with and without ruffles
Boy shorts
Bloomers
...etc., etc. you get the idea...
these are custom made clothes with varied pricing
depending on type of fabric and details included

I'll leave this "baby things" post with pics of my favorite babies:
Looks like they're multiplying just like bunnies!
I say the more the merrier.










2 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy to see you starting your business! We love everything we have that GG made!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Jackie! I know you are having so much fun sewing for such an adorable crowd!

    ReplyDelete